Monday, January 5, 2009

One month old!




So I forgot that it was Cash's one month birthday until just now. I took some pictures because he changes so fast! He's getting chubby and so big! Time is flying! I figured I'd take a sec and write down some of my favorite things about him.

Things I love...

1. His bitter beer face he makes when you try to give him a different kind of pacifier.
2. When he scrunches his forehead but can't quite open his eyes when you try to wake him up.
3. His little squeak.
4. The way he loves to be wrapped up like a little jumping bean. 
5. How he HAS TO have his hands by his face at all times.
6. How he has started to make eye contact (just this week!)
7. His wild little hose that decides to spray whenever his diaper isn't on. (despite all the extra laundry this causes it still makes me laugh!) He got himself in the face once and was completely startled :) He looked at me like "Mom, why did you do that?!"
8. How he recognizes our voices and will turn towards us when we talk to him no matter who is holding him.

I love my little punkin!

4 comments:

April McEvoy said...

Amber- I love your blog! Cash is DARLING... it just goes by too fast! all the things you said you love about him i thought, my baby was doing that not long ago :) I would love to see you again! Maybe i can stop by one day... leave me your phone number on my blog and i will give you a call. My mom actually made Jaren's blessing outfit... she is super talented. So, sorry... i don't have any ideas where you can get them. Also- yay for a good nights sleep! Congrats!

Yoga Girl said...

Holy Cow he is changing so fast...I definitely need to see him and kiss him lots. Oh, it'd be fun to see you and matt too :)

Heather said...

Oh my goodness my little nephew is adorable! We sure had fun loving on him at Christmas. We sure love you guys and miss you like crazy!

Jessica said...

I can't believe how fast time is flying by with these two little ones. Hope you are doing well!! We are sleep deprived and still trying to figure out the nursing thing but loving it. How are you doing??? I will say that it is harder than I thought it would be.