Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cash's first smiles!!!


What a day! I know it seems so silly  but to have your baby give you a real "non-gas" smile is like winning the lottery! I have never been so excited to see a smile as I was today. This morning Matt and I were laying on our bed with Cash in between us and he was more alert than he's ever been. When Matt and I would  take turns talking to him he would change directions to look at us and we both got a toothless, gum filled grin! I was rocking him this afternoon and we were enjoying "Green Eggs and Ham" when he did it again. The one I got on my phone isn't as big but you get the idea. 

9 comments:

Tara said...

amber he is so cute!

Ty and Kenz said...

oh how fun. he is so cute! max just started to laugh this week

Yoga Girl said...

Love it! What a sweet baby! Glad you got a picture :)

The Frame Family said...

He is so cute! I love his little smile! So I know I keep on saying this, but I seriously would like to get together for lunch or something. How much longer are you on maternity leave? Or are you one of the lucky ones that is on a forever maternity leave?! Another question...I remember you saying that you got your baby furniture for like way cheap. Where did you get it? I'm looking for a bed for Ko and they are a little pricey!

bradget said...

He's a keeper!

Thanks for your nice comments by the way :)

Heather said...

Holy smokes he is changing so quickly!! I need to find time to get back down there and see my little nephew! Oh, and the rest of you too. He is such a doll! Give him a kiss from Aunty Heather

April McEvoy said...

These are the best moments! Just wait until his first laugh... it will melt your heart! Glad you are loving being a Mom.

We would love to get together with you guys. Give us a call!

Danna said...

He is adorable! He has such big pretty eyes!

Kate Fowles said...

Oh my goodness! Look at that little stud!! I miss that kid (and you guys) like crazy!! It's gonna be tough accepting how quick he's changed when i come back down there for school. Love you guys!!