Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Oh YEAH!

So I'm not going to lie... I'm pretty proud of myself. I've spent the last day and a half hunkered down in my jammies working on Cash's baby announcement. Imagine the whole frankenstein scenario with the crazy scientist hair sticking out in every direction. Yes... that was me. I just discovered this new (well, not really new but new to me) program on our Mac called "Pages." Oh my gosh! Pages is to me what coloring is to a kindergartner. I could do it all day long! It shows that I'm still not exactly computer proficient though because I've tried to put it up on my blog but to no avail. I need my Matt for technological feats such as that. We'll see if I can get him to help me put it on the blog later. But until then three cheers for Pages!

1 comment:

Yoga Girl said...

ooooh! Can't wait to see it! Rob has told me how cool pages is, but I have yet to venture to try it. Liv told me today that she needs to see Cash :)