Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Covert Operation: "Meet the Baby"




So this morning we completed a very illegal yet very satisfying 007 mission. Tyler left on his mission about 3 1/2 weeks before Cash was born. He became a first-time uncle while in the MTC. So we thought that it would be worth breaking the rules to let Cash meet his uncle. 

Ty is doing so well. It was so good to see him. He's very upbeat and happy and can't wait to get out into the field. He's also sporting a very handsome part! :)

We gave him 2 dozen Krispy Kremes which he snuck back into the MTC under his jacket. I'm wondering what the janitors are going to make of those boxes in the garbage can? 

We love you Elder Ty!


4 comments:

Yoga Girl said...

LOVE IT!!! Way to go breaking rules...awesome! Glad he got to meet his new nephew!

Danna said...

Naughty kids! haha I bet he loved it! You look so great, I love your beanie!

shelbell said...

Hilarious. How did you manage that one anyway? I bet his roomates thought he was a hero with all those contraband doughnuts.

The Frame Family said...

You naughty girl! My brother just went into the MTC yesterday...I'll have to tell him to look out for Tyler. I love all the pictures of Cash...he is getting so big! Isn't the first night of real sleep the greatest feeling ever?! Ko started to sleep through the night when he was 7 weeks old! It was awesome!