Saturday, November 8, 2008

Family Pictures




Ty's leaving on his mission next week so my parents wanted to take family pictures before he goes. Rude, I know. Of course they had to wait until I'm at the popping point :) but luckily we know the photographer and she was gracious enough and told me that she'd take some weight off for me. So we'll see what those look like when she gets done. These are just a few that we took.

Matt was really proud of himself because he dressed me. He said that he should do it more often!


5 comments:

Yoga Girl said...

Hey love the pictures! you will be so glad that you have some pics when you are prego. You look great btw!
Oh, and it's really hard to read your text...I think the font might be too light.
Anyway, love you both! Or all 3 of you :)

Danna said...

I think you look adorable! Tummy and all! So no more hiding it! Matt did a very good job picking out your outfit also :)

Heather said...

You really look great. I'm jealous. I never looked that good pregnant.

Jessica said...

Hi Amber! It's Jessica (Domeny) Jostes. My mom spoke to your mom tonight on the phone and called me to tell me that all of you were doing well. I started thinking that I bet you had a blog and was so excited that I found it! That is so exciting that you are having a boy- congrats! Anyway, just wanted to drop you a line and say hello.

Katlin Fowles said...

Oh gosh you guys are so cute!! I miss you guys like crazy!! I don't know if you realize this but Cash will be here in only 29 days!! I'm so excited for a new cousing!!!! Love you so much!!