Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I hope they call me on a mission...





So Ty-Boy is getting ready to go on his mission. We went through the temple with him on Saturday. It was really cool to have the whole family there. Who would have thought that within a year we'd all be there together. It was a cool moment. Afterward we went to breakfast at IHOP. We took some pictures and I thought I'd put them up since I've been avoiding pictures for the last few months! :) (Oh... and Britt was being a real dork!)

8 comments:

J. Anderson Family said...

Amber, you look adorable! We are so excited for Tyler and can't wait to see you all when he gives his talk. :o)

Danna said...

You look so cute so no more hiding that tummy from us! We need more pictures! Love ya!

The Frame Family said...

Your little belly is so cute!! I can't believe that you have such a short time to go!!

Yoga Girl said...

Yay! for Tyler! and yay for you! We can't wait!

liz said...

Yay! Finally a belly pic! You are adorable! I will be in town over Thanksgiving. We need to get together! Love you!

Katlin Fowles said...

congrats ty!!! and you are so silly! no need to hide little buddy! you look amazing!! i miss you like crazy!! love you!!

Marcae said...

Congrats on the missions. I'm sure that was such a neat experience for your family. And I must say that you are the cutest prego girl I know. How are you feeling? Two more months....holy cow. I have the cutest little thing for the little Bambino!! We need to get together SOON!!

shelbell said...

Love that last pic of you and your hubby. You look so cute pregnant! Almost there, right?