Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bowl full of jelly!



So to commemorate the end of my pregnancy we took a few belly pics! It's getting absolutely HUGE! We cannot wait for little buddy to be here. I'm so anxious! We had a false alarm this last Tuesday and the doctor had us go in to the hospital. They told me I was having great contractions every 5 minutes but no progress. AH MAN! So home we went. I guess that took care of us having to pre-register though. We can't wait to meet him. I have a feeling that he's huge though. I'm sure all mom's feel that way toward the end of the prego experience but there is a history of big babies with big heads in my family. Oh joy! Pray for me! I'll probably need it!


9 comments:

shelbell said...

I'm so excited for you two! You are not big at all! I have 3 months to go and we look the same! I'm wishing you an easy-peasy,
fantastic delivery:)

Jessica said...

Oh you just wait!! I didn't think I would get much bigger in the last three weeks of pregnancy and I think I have doubled in size or at least I feel like it :)

Yoga Girl said...

Your belly is beautiful! And don't forget it! Can't wait for the little guy to come...why don't you come use our tramp???

Danna said...

I think you look great! You're not big at all. You are just cute and pregnant :) I am also nervous for the big head factor that runs in the family. Hopefully you and I will luck out! Good luck girlie with everything and keep us updated!

The Frame Family said...

Well I think you look just great :) Like I said before, I was twice that size!! Luckily you're a little taller than I am, so I think that has a lot do to with it...so be greatful that you're not 5 feet tall with a 21 inch long baby inside you!!!

bradget said...

Sweet mother your about to pop :) (By the way this is Brad not Bridget if you couldn't tell by my opener.) You look like you aren't carrying weight anywhere else but in the belly which I think is super lucky and the best option. You're pregnant after all and suppose to have a cute pregnant belly. We're super excited for your two.

Katlin Fowles said...

oh goodness i'm so excited for him too!!! :D I can't wait for a new awesome cousin!! between you and me... he's gonna be my favorite!! ;) I love you guys so much and i miss you like crazy!!!

Gerber Family said...

Matt it's so good to see you and your little family. It's been forever since I saw you last. You'll be an awesome dad for sure. Good luck with it all!

Jackie Pettit said...

Okay, I heard you had this baby and I want all the details!!! You need to call me or update your blog! By the way, you have a GORGEOUS belly. I love it! :)