Thursday, August 28, 2008


So I'm a bad blogger. I feel like I don't have anything to write about lately. But when I think about it I think I can come up with five over the past few weeks, so here we go:

1. I'm getting bigger and BIGger and BIGGER by the day. Some days I forget I'm carrying the baby in my tummy because I'm pretty sure my butt is growing faster than my tummy.

2. Little buddy loves to "shake his tail feather" right as I start to fall asleep at night. (I think he's  getting me ready for the "no sleep" thing. So cute though! I find myself talking to my tummy!

3. I'm ready to spray round-up all over my overgrown garden. I swear, its the mutant garden! The tomatoes are collapsing the cages, the squash are growing up the fence and into the neighbors yard, and the corn are 8 feet tall. I feel like I step into a different realm when I walk into my  backyard.

4. We got some awesome baby furniture that retails for $3,500 bucks and we only paid $500 for all of it (armoire, nightstand, crib, and chest of drawers). Yeah... It was pretty much better than Christmas!

5. Matt is sure he's a great white hunter lately and is convinced that he needs to bring home an elk to feed the family because we're sure to starve without the meat of his kill. So we've been spending every weekend up in Strawberry waiting for him to prove his manhood!
 

7 comments:

Danna said...

Your crib is gorgeous and what a steal! Gardens can be such a pain don't you think? My least favorite thing growing up was weeding the garden.

Your hubby should take Ry hunting with him. Ryan really wants to shoot something!Either way, we need to get together!

Yoga Girl said...

Love the bedroom set and you did such a great job on the bedding! It will be so cute when you get everything finished. Let's go find some froggy's :)
Hey how do you put the friend link on your blog?
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

The crib is so cute! That is such a great deal! Where did you find that deal?

Danna said...

Hey Amber! That would be great if you could give me the guy's number of where you got your crib from. Do you know if they have other colors or more cribs to choose from? $150 is such a great deal. We actually bought our crib last week and it just arrived in the mail, but ours was 250 and yours is kind of more what I was looking for so if I could get one for cheaper and more what I want I might send it back. Anyway, if you could email me the info that would be great! My email is danna_pettit@hotmail.com Thanks!

The Frame Family said...

I LOVE your crib! How did you manage to get all of that furniture for such a small amount of money? How are you feeling? Maybe one of these times when you're not working we should try to get together for lunch...me, you, Laurie and whoever!

shelbell said...

LOVE the baby furniture. So cute. You tell your little guy he needs to let you get some sleep while you still can. And I'm a little jealous of your mutant garden. Its so hard to get things to grow here...so much work when there's no rain and hot sun every day!

Marcae said...

I LOVE the furniture. I bet you are getting so excited. Not too much longer to go. We need to get together. I bet you look so dang cute. I hope all is going well.