Sunday, August 10, 2008

Breaking Dawn







I've been looking forward to the release of "Breaking Dawn" for about 3 months now. I've been so pumped to read it. So when it came out August 1st at midnight I was so there, and Matt was sweet enough to be "so there" with me :)  My brother and his girlfriend met us there too. Not for her but for him. Although, if you were to ask him he'd say he was there to support her (even though she hasn't read any of the books). It took me two days to finish it but Ty beat me... he had the book finished by 6:00pm the next night. Oh so good!

2 comments:

shelbell said...

Your brother likes them too? Wow! I had to wait a week to get mine (Amazon), so I'm reading it now. What did you think? Hope your feeling great...congrats on the little guy...and your tummy is so cute and little!

Danna said...

Love those books! I'm glad I'm not the only psycho that just couldn't wait for the book!