Tuesday, July 8, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!




Daddy got his wish! We went and had our ultrasound today and little buddy wasn't modest in the least. He spread his legs wide open for us to see (not only once but at lots of different angles, almost like he was showing off!) and... IT'S A BOY! Matt got an ear-to-ear smile. It was amazing to see his little feet, hands and body. In part of the ultrasound it even looked like he was sucking his little thumb. It was really fun for me too because I was able to see him kick and feel it at the same time. I had thought that what I was feeling was kicking but I wasn't sure until today. I suppose he wanted to inform me because he curled up both legs and kicked with all his might! Oh my gosh! I CANNOT wait for him to be here! Seeing him today made it so much more real. Time to go shopping :) I think we're going to go with Cash Matthew Hansen. Matt says he's going to teach him to spell his name like the symbol "$" I told him the kindergarten teachers would really appreciate that! Yay for little buddy!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Fun! I bet the two of you are just thrilled. Any names picked out yet?

The Frame Family said...

Yay for little boys!! You guys are going to have so much fun with him! Oh and the name Cash is so stinkin' cute!! I am just so excited...congratulations!!

Jackie Pettit said...

Amber!!!! Jen and Josh were up here at my house and told me that you are PREGNANT!!!! I didn't know! (I guess Tyler knew but didn't pass it along to me..ggrrrrr...)I am so happy for you! You are going to be the best little momma ever! And a BOY? How fun! You know how much I love my little boys. They are the best! I miss you!