Sunday, July 13, 2008

BONA FIDE NURSE!

It is official! I found out tonight that I passed my boards! Done with the NCLEX once and for all! YAY! Now Matt says I can take all the unneeded stress out of my life and concentrate on my pregnancy! It will be so stinking nice to be done with studying and to just have work to concentrate on. OH JOY!!!

I think Cash was a happy boy too! He's been kicking more and more lately. It's been a really cool feeling. I don't know if its just because I recognize it now or because he's getting bigger and I'm more able to feel it.

OH HAPPY DAY!

7 comments:

Jackie Pettit said...

Yay! Of course you would pass. :) Congrats! Hey, I can't read your text- you need to do white on that brown background. Your blog is very cute!

Danna said...

Congrats on passing the boards! I bet that is such a relief. I can't wait to feel our baby kick, but I definately haven't yet. That is so exciting though! By the way our blog is thepettitfam.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Way to go girl!!! Aren't you so glad that it's over with? That makes 7 of us that I know of who have passed. Woot!

Jackie Pettit said...

Oh so much better, I can read your text now. :0
Hey, I am calling first dibs on being Cash's baby photographer!!!

The Frame Family said...

Yay! Congratulations! I'm sure that is just such an amazing feeling to be done with school, and to never have to go back!!

Marcae said...

Yay! Congrats! You deserve to take it easy now. So, I love the name "Cash"! Too cute. By the way....when are we going to PLAY???

liz said...

Congrats, girlie! I am so proud of you mama! Take care of little Cash. I can't wait for our little boys to meet! Love you!