Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Little Thumb Sucker

We're still working on the rice cereal situation. He's been getting up at 5:30 this last week because bottles just don't keep him full anymore.


So Cash has picked up the habit lately of sucking his thumb. I know it's such a bad habit but I can't bring myself to stop him because it's so cute! He's getting so big I just can't believe it. I thought I'd put a few pictures up for grandma and grandpa... Cash and I were talking today and he says that he really misses them and it's time for Heather to share them back with us :) Anyway... We love you grandma and grandpa and all of our family up north!

4 comments:

Nate and Charlene said...

Just enjoy the thumb sucking thing... Halle only did it for five months. There's worse things like grinding together the only three teeth she has.... This however is NOT cute and drives me crazy! Anyone have any tips to get her to stop???

Danna said...

Goodness, he is a true boy...never full! Sounds like he has quite the appetite :) I love the thumb sucking picture. It's too cute!

The Frame Family said...

I love the last picture of him sucking his thumb! So cute! Are you giving him cereal at night before he goes to bed? I found that if I gave Ko cereal for dinner and then milk just before he went to bed, he wouldn't wake up so early in the a.m.

Heather said...

He really is getting so big! He is really cute too. Where are you working? Or did you take some time off to be a new mommy? I got a job on Labor and Delivery at UVRMC that I start next week. The 7th floor was a great learning experience though.