Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Our Lives... An Update

So things have been kind of crazy lately. I have a tendency to have a high stress level too so its a good thing I have Matt to calm me down. The company that I work for has been having some financial struggles. So because of this there have been some problems with our health insurance getting paid and our paychecks going through. So... me being me, I have a tendency to FREAK out! I was so worried that I wouldn't find a place to hire me because I'm so close to having the baby. We were so blessed because I found a great company to work for and because of my situation they are going to cover me with health insurance right away. WOW, what a relief! 

I can't believe that its getting so close to Cash being here too. We're so excited! Matt wants to be a good daddy so he's been doing his research and got online to buy some parenting books. Tonight when I got home he was cuddled up on the couch with his nose buried in one of them. SO CUTE!




3 comments:

The Frame Family said...

What a scary thing to go through...especially right now when you're prego!! I'm glad that you found another job with benefits though...I'm sure it is just such a relief! Don't be putting too much stress on that baby :)

Jackie Pettit said...

What a relief- I am glad you chose a career that offers so many differnt options and flexibilty- you will always be able to have a job. They are a lucky company to have you!
I can't wait for this baby!!! Do you want some maternity pics?

Danna said...

I am so glad you were able to find a job and that they will cover your pregnancy. What a blessing! I'm sure it was so stressfull, but what a relief that it has all worked out :) Your husband is going to be such a good educated daddy when that baby comes! I am impressed!