Tuesday, June 17, 2008




So this last week was one that we've been looking forward to for quite some time! We planned a few trips to Lake Powell this summer and went on our first one last week. It was awesome! Although not as hot as it usually is down there (So much for global warming!) We spent the week wake boarding, surfing and tubing. There was also a wakeboard competition going on that we watched. There were a bunch of pro's from all over the US that no one knew but Matt (of course!) Gotta love boating though, Oh such fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun! I love boating!

Katlin Fowles said...

I am so jealous!! i had so much fun last time... even though I stink at everything! :D Love you guys!

liz said...

Looks like you had a blast! Reminds me of when we went back in HS! What great memories! Say hi to the fam for me!

The Frame Family said...

LUCKY!! I am so jealous! I haven't been to Powell in like 6 years!! My parents go a lot, they just never invite me anymore...sad!