Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bruiser Boy


So Tyler, my little brother who isn't very little at all, is the subject of this post. I think he weighs in at 240lbs and is 6'3. Anyway... I'm so proud of him that I just had to tell everyone bout him. He just graduated high school but missed his graduation to go to the rugby nationals in Pennsylvania. He is one tough cookie. He shaved a mohawk for the event and came home with black eyes, scabs, and stitches in his head. They took 2nd in the nation though. The cool thing is that there were some coaches from STANFORD that were there and are now looking at him. He's a smarty pants who scored in the 30's on his ACT and has a 4.0 GPA so he'd probably do well there. I don't know if I could handle him being that far away though. He's my buddy! Always the life of the party. GO TY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember him when he was about 3 years! He is so cute! That would be amazing if he went to Stanford!