Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Little Golfer Boy





So the story starts like this...

I have been trying to find Cash a blessing outfit for a while now. (I know... We're blessing him a little late!) Anyway... I hate ALL of the boy outfits we've found. Some of them even come with bonnets... Yes, bonnets for boys... Anyway, We went to Children's Place and decided that we'd go the less "traditional" route for the blessing outfit. I keep getting teased that he looks like a little golfer. But I think it's cute, and that's all that matters right?

5 comments:

Kate Fowles said...

I thought it was a little diaper on his head at first. lol. :D

The Frame Family said...

Love the hat!! It's a super cute outfit! Don't worry that you're blessing him a little late...Ko is almost 2 and we STILL haven't blessed him! I think we'll do it when the new baby is born, then we can bless them both at the same time.

Danna said...

I think the outfit is adorable! And that hat makes the outfit even cuter :) I like that you're not doing traditional. It makes things fun!

Nate and Charlene said...

Handsome little boy. With a face like that it doesn’t matter what he's wearing. But I do LOVE the outfit!

P.S. I LOVE how you put all those Pictures at the top of your blog!

bradget said...

Holy crap you guys made a cute kid. I hope when we have a kid you can say the same thing and actually mean it.

Seriously cute.
-Brad