Tuesday, May 20, 2008


So I guess this is very officially our first post. YAY for beginner blogging! Except for this first blog isn't the most happy. We've realized over this past weekend how quickly life can change and leave you struggling to recover in the process. Matt's mom and dad were in a motorcycle accident down in southern Utah this last weekend his mom was life-flighted up to Utah Valley Hospital and his dad was brought in an ambulance. His mom is in the ICU trying to recover from a collapsed lung, multiple rib fractures, lower spinal fractures, a concussion, a broken pelvis, a broken clavicle, a lost kidney, and a few other more minor injuries. His dad is in the IMC with a severely broken leg (that they put a rod in) and multiple rib fractures. Everyone has been so great and supportive through the ordeal. Thank you! They have a lot of people who really love them.

Situations like this make you realize what you have and just how important family is. How lucky are we that families are forever!? This picture reminds me of happier days. I can't wait until we're there again!

2 comments:

Marcae said...

I am so sorry to hear about your in-laws. I hope they are doing better. How are you feeling? I'm so glad that you have a blog. Call me and I'll tell you how you can get a picture at the top of your blog. We need to get together soon! Have a fabulous day!

Anonymous said...

That is awful! I am so sorry to hear that, these things really do help us get back on track. I am so glad you started a blog! If there is anyone you want to get in touch with from school just let me know, I can probably help!